In Vitro Diagnostic Solutions
• In Vitro Diagnostic Solutions (IVDS) develops novel testing technologies for the healthcare, veterinary, and consumer markets.
• IVDS scientists have helped bring 10 FDA-approved products to market over their careers in diagnostics.
- Contract Development and Consulting
- Portable and Affordable Point-of-Care Devices
- Test Strip and Meter Integration
- Dry Chemistry Development
- Microfluidic Design
- Protein and Enzyme Stabilization
- Rapid Whole Blood Separation
- Novel Colorimetric Assay Development
- Control Solution Development and Stabilization
By sharing our capabilities we hope to build strategic relationships with industry partners to license, manufacture, and market our technologies as well as help our partners develop new technologies.
Why work with us?
- We Deliver Timely and Cost-Effective Results
- Innovation is the key to our success & survival
- Tomorrow’s future is currently in our labs
- 25+ years experience in product development and solid phase chemistry.
- Extensive expertise in analytical methods, process development, and formulation chemistry.
- Instrumental in over 10 commercial products, key licensing agreements, 5 U.S. Patents, and co-author of 12 SBIR grants.
- Expertise lies in formulation chemistry, blood separation, and the semi- and quantitative determination of analytes in biological fluids.
- Development and commercialization of Point-of-Care Diagnostic Tests.